Be Joyful in Hope: our mission is to give hope and joy to Ukraine orphans.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

All is going great!

Today we met a group for swimming. We took a pic nic lunch. The kids had a great time and did not want to leave. They rested by watching a movie and playing video games. Alina made a salad for dinner. Heather, Haley and I cooked the pasta and bread. After dinner they rode bikes and painted hats.
Andrey decided he could splash and attempt to dunk me in the pool. This is what my sons usually do. I usually dunk and splash them. Andrey choose to chase me down and well get dunked.
Alina and Artem are tired tonight. Although neither want to go to sleep. Artem took a long nap during the movie. Of course, that is why we showed a movie.
Dima is one of the nicest young men. Opens doors for ladies and carries things. He has been great in obeying what we ask him to do. Just precious.
Alona was not thrilled when I told her we were getting up at 6. We will go to Six Flags tomorrow. Our plan is to be in the car by 7. We will see.