Be Joyful in Hope: our mission is to give hope and joy to Ukraine orphans.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Day 2

We had a quiet morning here at the host home. Alina, 8, at 3 bananas in less than 5 minutes. The orphans had eaten 2 bags of bananas and many apples in just a few minutes. (It reminded me of when our son Troy arrived!) I asked Alina to save the 2 bananas she was holding on to until today. She reluctantly agreed. I don't want her to get sick.
The afternoon was filled with horseback riding, Mule rides, fishing or should I say they just reeled in what others caught, slip and slide and side walk chalk. The evening ended with a fire where we watched as the children sat, talked and laughed. They fell over laughing several times.
The adults sat on the back porch and talked about God. I loved the fellowship. What a blessing to see what God is doing in the lives of others. What a blessing to see what God is doing with this ministry.